- The latest ads from fashion house Lanvin feature real women from ages 18-82. Check out the stunning 82-year-old at The Frisky.
- Some ladies have produced an interesting comedy web series that’s a mix of Hunger Games and Big Brother. As a result of overpopulation, folks fight in an arena from 9-5, afterwards they live in a house where they are not allowed to fight. Hilarity ensues. It’s called Job Hunters.
- Chuck/Firefly’s Adam Baldwin will be joining NBC’s Law & Order: SVU as a Captain soon. We can’t wait to hear him tell those darn detectives to stop playing loose and fly straight. (via Digital Spy)
A Star Wars podracer stroller. NBD. (via Geekologie)
- Cartoonist Kate Beaton knocks it out of the park with a strip on Health Care Reform and the women who talk about it to the press. (via The Guardian)
- The Dark Knight Rises actress Anne Hathaway released a statement about the tragedy in Colorado. “My heart aches and breaks for the lives taken and altered by this unfathomably senseless act. I am at a loss for words how to express my sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families,” she said.
- “I think it would be lovely to see more of her but only if it’s with the right people,” said Hathaway about continuing Catwoman’s story. (via CBS)
- Fox is lining up some big names for their television animation properties: Zooey Deschanel, Steve Carell, Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rupert Grint, Jon Hamm, Ryan Reynolds, J.J. Abrams, and Johnny Depp are just a few you’ll hear on The Simpsons, American Day, Bob’s Burgers, and Family Guy coming up. The Hollywood Reporter has an even longer list.
Thor and Loki build a sandcastle thanks to Agnes Garbowska.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief