- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s daughter Willow recently cut off all her hair. Her dad was totally behind it saying, “She has got to have command of her body.” Read the rest of his wise words at The Frisky.
- Get this. David Simon, the creator of The Wire, has gone on record saying Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the best show in years. And yes, he was counting his own. (via Kotaku)
Wall-E director Andrew Stanton shares some Pixar family photos featuring the lovable robot M-O. Here he is on a fake picnic with ants in neckerchiefs. Visit Hero Complex for more.
- Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe told a reporter he would totally play The Flash in a movie. Mostly because there’s not many superheroes left in his opinion. We laugh in his general direction. Plus, I could see him playing someone like Tim Drake instead. (via MTV)
- Comic related, the hate group (yes, I called them a hate group) One Million Moms are at it again. This time protesting, you guessed it, DC and Marvel’s recent moves with homosexual characters. Don’t read their letter unless you want to go all Hulk.
I’m not one for wall climbing but if you are, this will be a special treat. Now for purchase from Hangfast Adventure Structures are these climbing hold thingies! There’s one made to look like the Millennium Falcon too! (via Gizmodo)
- Geek Mom gives us 42 occurrences of the number 42 in pop culture.
And in case you were wondering why everyone was talking about towels today…
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]