Things We Saw Today: Winter Time
Things We Saw Today
May 15th, 2012, 5:01 pm
A Game of Thrones/Adventure Time mash-up featuring Jon Snow and Ghost as Finn and Jake? Someone make Daisy Edwards‘ creation happen for real. (via Ashley Hay)
- The Frisky has a video of President Obama’s appearance on The View. He spoke about gay marriage and also, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
- I’d seen a photo of a young boy on the shoulders of Tom Hiddleston’s Loki on the set of The Avengers. I just assumed it was a crew member’s son but now we learn the true, heartwarming story thanks to G33kWatch!
Some neat Wonder Woman briefs via Geeks Are Sexy.
- You know Converse has been selling some DC Comics shoes, well now they’ve come up with an even better idea – let you customize your own! Comics Alliance got to test them out. I’m still waiting for these in my size.
- Archaia Entertainment has gotten their comic Feeding Ground picked up for a feature film. MTV writes, “The Crow and American Psycho producer Edward R. Pressman has nabbed the rights to the graphic novel, Comic Book Resources reports. Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, who will be making his feature film debut with this project, will direct the flick. Nikita and Heroes scribe Carlos Coto has already penned a script based on the Swifty Lang, Michael Lapinski and Chris Mangun comic of the same name.” (via MTV)
No, this isn’t that TARDIS cat house we showed you last year. It’s another one. Keep ’em coming Whovians! (via Nerd Approved)
- Could it be? Is it for real? Can the duo of Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie be back together?? According to Fry (via Digital Spy), the duo will both be voicing the animated film The Canterville Ghost. Voice actors aren’t always in the same room when they record but we hope they manage to rearrange their schedules in this case so they can.
- As a person with several tattoos (and a few wordy ones at that) I found this article on literary tattoos on HelloGiggles.com to be really interesting. And tempting.
This is a Watchmen toaster. God help us all. (via The Beat)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief