Things We Saw Today: A TARDIS Tortoise!
Try saying that ten times fast.
Headcanon: this is actually Sherlock’s pet tortoise, Clyde, who has run off to be with an even more eccentric British gentleman. (via Neatorama)
- The final trailer for Interstellar is so epic, even the folks at Space.com are excited about it.
- Might we introduce you to an excellent webcomic about a girl who mediates disputes between kids and monsters? (via io9)
- If you hate needles, consider instead swallowing a pill filled with needles. Because that’s helpful. (via Gizmodo)
Now we know what it would look like if Korra ever wandered into Aperture Labs. If anyone knows who the artist of this great piece is, please let us know in the comments! (via Cheezburger)
- Ever been curious about what causes brain freeze? This super-cool video from SciShow explains it simply! (via ViralViralVideos)
- Thanks to a new patch, Legendary Engrams in Destiny will now only grant Legendary Items, thank Dinklage. (via Kotaku)
- This burger is made to taste like human flesh, but it’s totally okay because it’s for The Walking Dead. I think. (via io9)
Redditor IHunt likes to turn his Starbucks cups into works of tiny comic book art. He’s got a few, but we’re partial to this new Batgirl design – of course we are. (via Geeks Are Sexy)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]