Get it? According to the artist Jojo, Peeta has camoflauged himself on a post-it note. Oh, Peeta! Head over to the Remembered Heroes tumblr to see illustrations of Effie, Haymitch and Seneca. (via Ginger Haze)
- Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit is casting its next round of extras, particularly the Elven kind. In other news, I’M TAKING OFF WORK FOR FOUR MONTHS. (via Reddit)
- Stan Lee gets his own comic convention now that he’s joined with Los Angelas’ Comikaze Expo to form Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo presented by POW! Entertainment. There’s gotta be a joke in there about team-ups, I’m sure of it…
- Game of Thrones’ Lena Headey (Cersei) will be voicing a character in the upcoming Zenoscope Entertainments animated Grimm Fairy Tale. She’s play the lead character Sela Mathers. (via Hollywood Reporter)
#12 Pocket Princesses from Amy Mebberson. Chaaaaaaarge!!
- Tough Pigs delves into an interesting Muppets related topic – Fozzie’s Noggin: Bringer of Chaos or Bringer of Truth?
- Creator Paul Tobin has been giving a rundown of his favorite female characters in literature. At #10 is…Wonder Woman? Ten?! Let’s let Paul explain…
- Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan gathered to celebrate Sandra Day O’Connor at an event. O’Conner has this to say about the number of women SCJ, “Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I think about 51 or 52 percent of the population are females. And I think they notice when their public bodies are dominated entirely by one sex. I think women care about that and they should.” (via The Jane Dough)
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org