Things We Saw Today: Batman As A Disney Princess
Things We Saw Today
I can honestly say I never thought about Batman as a Disney Princess before. And that’s saying something. (via The Uniblog) Hit the jump for some other stuff we saw today.
- A pretty huge announcement from the digital comic publisher Graphicly this week that should excite indie creators. “The Graphicly platform offers automated self-publishing by converting, distributing and promoting image-based digital content across the most popular consumer mobile and eBook marketplaces including the Apple iOS Newsstand and iBooks, Barnes & Noble NOOK Color, Amazon Kindle store, the Google Android Marketplace, Facebook and many others, while streamlining the work flow, reducing production costs significantly and providing authors and publishers detailed real-time analytics.”
- A very good read at The Washington Post thanks to columnist Anna Holmes. The article is titled, “Even today, an angry female arouses fear and is dismissed,” and discusses several recent high-profile media examples.
- An interesting new development in the porn and sex toy industry. Those with a penis will soon be able to have sex with their iPad thanks to a new case from Fleshlight. I can’t believe it’s taken this long. (via Gizmodo, slightly NSFW)
- You remember the Ferris Bueller-esque Super Bowl teaser we showed you earlier this week starring Matthew Broderick? Turns out, it may be a Honda commercial. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
A cute Alice in Wonderland by Brazilian artist Rodrigo. (via Comics Alliance)
- Sony is planning to sneak a few minutes of the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man film into theaters in select cities in the U.K. and possible also the U.S. on February 6. (via /Film)
- Here are some modern jackets that remind us a lot of cloaks worn in The Lord of the Rings.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]