Things We Saw Today: A Shield Worthy Of House Stark
Things We Saw Today
Jun 18th, 2013, 5:00 pm
This 7-inch Stark shield is a Dark Horse Comics San Diego Comic-Con exclusive and will have a limited run of only 1,200 pieces. (via Dark Horse)
- Victoria’s Secret Protesters Strip Down For Body Diversity (via The Frisky)
- Geekosystem looks at the connection between biology and Miss USA contestant Marissa Powell’s nervous answer at the recent pageant.
- Alyssa Rosenberg writes “‘Man Of Steel’ And How Superheroes’ Girlfriends Burned Me Out On Love Stories” at ThinkProgress.
A lightning bolt cuff, very reminiscent of The Flash, is now available at Forever 21. (via Fashion Tips from Comic Strips)
- Actually, now that I think about it, Sandra Bullock might make the perfect Miss Hannigan for the new Annie film. (via The Wrap)
- A video-on-demand service called Blinkbox in the UK will debut third season of Game of Thrones before it’s available on DVD. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Torchwood’s Eve Myles puts Wonder Woman in her cleavage for John Barrowman and made it look good. (via John Barrowman’s Instagram)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief