Things We Saw Today: Wil Wheaton’s Advice For College Students
Things We Saw Today
May 31st, 2013, 4:59 pm
As written by Wil in the yearbook of a recent high school graduate. (Nerd Approved)
- The Frisky asks Where are the pubes on Game of Thrones?
- Introduce yourself to the Venture Bros. Shirt of the Week Club.
- Check out The New York Times‘ profile of former Vertigo boss Karen Berger, Comics’ Mother of ‘the Weird Stuff’.
Good luck with that. (I Heart Chaos)
- In case you need your faith in humanity rocked a little bit today, Mediaite tells us about an adorable Cheerios commercial with an interracial couple that was set upon by racist YouTube commenters.
- …And now if you need your faith in humanity restored, Geekosystem has a stirring video of Sir Patrick Stewart delivering an impromptu speech about domestic violence and PTSD at Comicapalooza after being asked a question by a fan with personal experience of abuse. You can read about it in the fan’s own words over on Tumblr.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]