Things We Saw Today: Hugh Jackman Is Extra Frowny In New The Wolverine Image
Things We Saw Today
- The Frisky reports that Christina Ricci will star in a Lizzie Borden biopic on Lifetime. Huh.
- News broke today about a retailer at AnimeNEXT who took creepy to the next level by selling body pillows with pictures of cosplayers on them without said cosplayers giving permission or even being told about it beforehand. This first-person account from one of the cosplayers whose image was used makes whole deal look even shadier. We’ll be keeping our eye on this one as it develops.
- Hillary Clinton officially joins Twitter, picks Sunglasses Hillary as her avatar. (Mediaite)
Feast your eyes on this San Diego Comic-Con exclusive by Gentle Giant, based on a design by Steven Daily. (Nerd Approved)
- It is 100% officially official: Dan Harmon, as well as former co-executive producer Chris McKenna, have signed on the dotted line to return to Community for season five. My whole brain is crying! (Deadline)
- Think the Doctor shouldn’t be a female? Dan Roth at Doctor Who TV tells you why you’re wrong.
io9 has a slew of character posters from director Bong Joon-Ho‘s upcoming dystopian train-set epic Snowpiercer, among them the two above. I cannot with this cast.
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com