Comics Should Be Good’s The Line It Is Drawn has struck again! This time it was combining comic book and Harry Potter characters. Here’s Hermione showing up Scarlet Witch and Zatanna thanks to artist Steve Howard. Do yourself a favor and check out the rest but before that, check out what else we saw online today.
- The maker of Miss Piggy and all around Jim Henson Company extraordinaire, Bonnie Erickson, sits down for an interview with the appropriately named Tough Pigs to talk about her years working with Muppets.
- Our sister site, The Jane Dough, reports that George Clooney thinks there needs to be more women working and running Hollywood.
- Speaking of Hollywood, here’s 4 pieces of relationship advice movies need to stop giving. (via Cracked)
I dare you to not tear up reading this child’s poem to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Leonardo, his only friend. (via Best Week Ever)
- In other fan dreams, Veronica Mars, aka Kristen Bell, had a Hunger Games themed birthday party. She set up several of the districts around her yard plus had a bouncy castle to represent the Capitol. She said, “All my friends dressed as the characters and I dressed as Katniss. I was head-to-toe in spandex with a fire cape and carried a bow and arrow.” (via Jezebel)
- THERE IS A NEW TYPE OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIE OUT! “Savannah Smiles” celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts and are described as “bite-sized, lemon-wedge cookies dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with lemon flavor.” (via Huffington Post)
If Girl Scout Cookies aren’t your think, perhaps you’d be interested in snacking on a World of Warcraft Deathwing cake. Personally, it scares me. (via Neatorama)
- Californication’s Pamela Adlon hopes her daughter’s middle school friends don’t google her. (via NPR)
- I bet Commissioner Gordon will get a lot of use out of this Bat-signal-shaped papasan chair. (via Neatorama)
- Battlestar Galactica showrunner Ronald D. Moore and stars Edward James Olmos and James Callis will guest star on Portlandia, continuing their BSG obsession storyline (which is hilarious). (via MTV Geek)
LOL Ripley Cat. (via Tor)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com