Things We Saw Today: 30 Rock Does Superman
Things We Saw Today
(via MTV Geek!)
- The Frisky has a video of Jennifer Lawrence explaining her “I beat Meryl!” Golden Globes moment—it’s just a quote from The First Wives Club, calm down everyone.
- It’s being reported that the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie produced by Michael Bay will start filming in April. Yes, yes, but are they still aliens? (via SuperHeroHype)
- IGN’s Lucy O’Brien explains why Star Wars: Episode VII should have a female protagonist.
Here’s the first image from Bong Joon-ho‘s Snowpiercer, about a dystopian post-Ice Age future where what’s left of humanity lives on a constantly moving train where revolution is brewing. Why am I so freaking excited about this movie? Check out its cast: Tilda Swinton. Chris Evans. Jamie Bell. Alison Pill. John Hurt. Ed Harris. Octavia Spencer. South Korean actor Song Kang-ho, who was excellent in Park Chan-Wook‘s 2009 vampire movie Thirst. I’m feeling Pacific Rim levels of anticipation here. Higher, even. (via Bleeding Cool)
- Speaking of Chris Evans movies, Marvel has announced that both Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy will be in 3D. Just in case you had any doubts that they would be, you can now put those to rest. (/Film)
- … and speaking of highly anticipated sci-fi movies, Alfonso Cuarón‘s Gravity, starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as a pair of astronauts left stranded in space, has a new release date: October 4, 2013. I’ve been waiting for this movie for what feels like (and probably has been) years. (Deadline)
Sister site The Jane Dough is giving away this Levenger Staff Bag to one of its readers. Plenty of room for all those geeky pins you’ve accumulated over the years and don’t know what to do with.