Some days you just need to see David Tennant in a chair. Those days end in Y. (via Facebook) Don’t worry, we saw more than just David Tennant in a chair today…
- Jezebel has nominated their women of the year and are asking you to vote! Nominees include Melissa McCarthy, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren and more.
- Sex in comics is similar to snakes in Raiders of the Lost Ark? So says Jim Shooter. (via Blog@Newsarama)
- There are benefits to video games. No, really! (via Yahoo)
Wonder Woman artist Cliff Chiang draws The Avengers. And they look AWESOME. (via The Bird and the Bat)
- Book of the Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side is now available for pre-order. It includes “five removable artifacts — including a scrap of a Sith burial shroud, a battle map from the Great Galactic War, a diagram of Palpatine’s master plan, an Empire propaganda poster, and a note from Luke Skywalker.” Sold. (via Uniblog)
- How would you like to wear a Star Wars skirt made out of old sheets? Now you can! I can personally vouch for this particular kind of fashion. (via Global Geek News)
- Take a look at this mathematical formula that attempts to determine the quality of female armor in fantasy art. Mind = blown. (via Mad Art Lab)
- 25 films have been selected to join the Library of Congress archives. Among them, Bambi, Forest Gump, Porgy and Bess and The Silence of the Lambs. (via Bleeding Cool)
- Would you like to smell like Pluto? Not the former planet, the animated dog. There’s a perfume for that.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org