Things We Saw Today: Captain America Wearing A Belly Shirt
Things We Saw Today
Someone did an awesome job photoshopping Community’s Alison Brie as Captain America. What they failed to realize was she would have looked equally cool with her sensitive stomach region protected. (via ScreenRant)
- Speaking of the Marvel universe: today is Stan Lee’s 90th birthday! Here’s to many more!
- The Frisky made a gallery of GIFs as they pertain to their year in dating. GIFs are our weekness.
- We don’t have any pictures to show you yet but Black Milk just revealed they’ve acquired the license for The Lord of the Rings. If you start saving now, you may be able to afford them for the next Hobbit premiere.
A shot of Idris Elba and Rinko Kikuchi from Pacific Rim. (via /Film)
- Comixology is having a 99 cent Lois Lane digital comics sale (sorta)! (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- io9 has a wonderful collection of quotes from George R.R. Martin on writing.
- Is Pac-Man the same as Picasso? (via Yahoo)
The first official look at Doctor Who’s Karen Gillan from her new film Oculus. We previously poste a fun set shot of her and BSG’s Katee Sackhoff. (via Bleeding Cool)
- The Center for Biological Diversity is planning to give out 50,000 condoms to spread awareness about endangered species. They’ll be emblazoned with things like, “Wrap with care…save the polar bear.” I think it’s a fine idea. (via CinemaBlend)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com