Things We Saw Today: This Korean SNL Parody of Doctor Strange Is On Point
i know jack shit abt dr strange but i already know that this korean snl parody is better pic.twitter.com/SWe8ZxCA8B
— Z-01 ʟᴀɴᴄᴇʟᴏᴛ. (@LUPATIER) January 3, 2017
This Korean SNL parody doesn’t bear that much similarity with what actually happens in Doctor Strange… but it’s still pretty hilarious.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland recently visited a children’s hospital in costume, and it was adorable. Holland’s about the same age as that little baby he’s holding, right? Just kidding. Haaaa. But seriously though, he’s the youngest Spider-Man yet. (via Geek Tyrant)
- People keep asking Ridley Scott if he wants to direct a superhero movie, but he doesn’t want to. He just wants to keep on doing more Alien and Blade Runner stuff, I guess. (via Polygon)
- These Rogue One books are for kids, but you might want to get one too.
- The holiday box office results are in, and Rogue One‘s been doing great! Meanwhile, Assassin’s Creed and Passengers didn’t measure up. Oh well.
- The Man in the High Castle, that Amazon show about Nazis that’s disturbingly relevant, has just been renewed for a third season.
- Robin Williams really wanted to be in the Harry Potter movies, but he’s not British, so he wasn’t considered. Awww.
- Lindy West left Twitter. Why? Well, the reasons are obvious, probably, but she explained it all in her own words over at The Guardian.
What’d you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—