Things We Saw Today: Full Frontal‘s Trump Insult Supercut is a Cathartic Experience
It’s been a long road to the U.S. presidential election–and to add insult to injury, we had to fall back an hour, so now we have one more hour to count down the agonizing moments until this is over. On her TBS show, Samantha Bee has been pretty vocal on her feelings about Republican candidate Donald Trump–and when one viewer asked Full Frontal to put together a compilation “Trump-saurus” video, they obliged. Sit back and enjoy the insults.
- Speaking of the election, Emma Watson wishes she could vote this year–but there are some things I guess even Hermione can’t pull off. (via Vulture)
- Alicia Keys doesn’t want her sons watching Snow White, primarily because she has a problem with the fact that the main character basically winds up cleaning after those seven messy dwarves. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- These Avatar Na’vi baby dolls are something that, once seen, cannot be unseen. Seriously, though, they’re pretty NSFW. (via io9)
- Several train stations in Tokyo have been playing “departure melodies” as part of a promotion with Walt Disney Japan, ranging from classic Disney songs to tunes from the Star Wars franchise. The promotion will last until December 25. (via RocketNews)
- An unfinished campaign for Left 4 Dead has been released, but it is playable if you’re looking to get in some zombie killing this weekend. (via Polygon)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com