Things We Saw Today: Hayley Atwell Wants to Bring Back Agent Carter, “100 Percent”
At MegaCon in Orlando, Florida this weekend, Nerdist reports that Agent Carter star Hayley Atwell was adamant that, given a chance, she’d bring the show back. Although that in no way guarantees we’ll be getting more Peggy in our future, it’s nice to know that Atwell, who’s set to star next in ABC’s Conviction, won’t forget Peggy’s value anytime soon.
- The iPhone 7 reportedly won’t have a headphone slot, and owners may be encouraged to use Bluetooth or wireless headphones instead. (via NME)
- Jeff Bridges is going to get all up in that golden circle for Kingsman 2. (via Blastr)
- Enjoy an a capella cover of the 1960s Spider-Man animated television series theme song. (via Laughing Squid)
- The Rock took to Instagram to share some voice work for his upcoming role in Disney’s Moana! The Rock plays demi-god Maui in the Disney princess movie; in this clip, he’s performing the Haka, a Māori war cry. (via /Film)
- The Daily Dot reports that, following the controversial first issue of Captain America: Steve Rogers, fans have been donating to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Steve Rogers’ name.
Well, folks, that was our internet today. What about you?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]