— Vulture (@vulture) March 10, 2016
Did you know that Mariska Hargitay is a huge Hamilton fan? She’ll have the honor of reading the prose portions of the audiobook version of Hamilton: The Revolution, and the musical’s composer and star Lin-Manuel Miranda will perform the verse. (via Vulture)
- Here’s Barack Obama and Justin Trudeau hangin’ out with a baby.
- This Ottawa pub mandated that all female employees wear dresses and heels, so the guys on staff decided to wear that to work as well.
- Emily Temple-Wood, an undergrad at Loyola University, writes a Wikipedia article about a woman scientist every single time she gets a piece of hate-mail. (via Jezebel)
- If you weren’t a fan of Zack Snyder’s Watchmen, you might get a kick out of CinemaSins’ analysis. (via Laughing Squid)
- What does Spider-Man do when he has to sneeze?
- A Pew survey found that people in America think robots are going to change the job market. But 80% of people think that their jobs will be safe. (via Gizmodo)
What’d you find out there today?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com