Things We Saw Today: Samantha Bee Points Out Hypocrisy in Sudden Right-Wing Hatred of the FBI Over Nunes Memo
It used to be that the GOP and law enforcement were best buds. That is, until the Nunes memo which, in and of itself gave us very little information, but has nonetheless gotten the GOP all riled up about the “corruption” in the FBI and how it’s all very anti-Trump. On Full Frontal, Samantha Bee points out the hypocrisy in all this, and the fact that, for once, Republicans and Democrats can now agree on something: the FBI is shady as hell. (via Pajiba)
- Model Kate Upton has accused the co-founder of Guess of grabbing her breasts in order to “make sure they’re real.” BURN IT ALL DOWN. (via Jezebel)
- We’ll definitely be reviewing it here at TMS, but Annihilation is already getting some pretty amazing early buzz! (via /Film)
- Salma Hayek talks about why she waited so long to tell her Harvey Weinstein story, and exactly how bad things got during the making of Frida. (via New York Daily News)
- Female artists are demanding that Artforum co-owner Knight Landesman resign. (via The Muse)
- Guess who has a new line of luxury sex toys? That’s right! Amber Rose. Here’s to destigmatizing the industry, and creating a more sex-positive world. (via The Daily Dot)
That’s it from us today! What have you seen out there?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com