It seems like zombies have been trending forever, but guns with chainsaws mounted to them being pitched as zombie killing devices have picked up in popularity recently. That being the case, the guys over at Guns & Gardens wanted to get in on the fun too, but with a twist; their gun — the OMG AR-15 Unicorn — is marketed towards the little ladies in your life. Or anyone who digs rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies, really.
In addition to being sticker-iffic and pony-tastic, the OMG AR-15 Unicorn is also cheap, less than $100, excluding the price of the AR-15 but presumably including the price of the stickers. For maximum cheapness, the chainsaw is just mounted upside down, with its blades reversed to compensate. Its battery source hasn’t been moved or anything for price considerations, but it’ll get the job done. The pros and cons? I think Guns & Gardens handles that best themselves:
- Ni-Cad battery (not Li-On)
- It gets splattered with gore
- Everyone wants to borrow it
- Costs less then $100 (AR15 not included)
- Excellent ergonomics
- Will cut through zombies, doorjams, debris, firewood, etc…
- It’s a FREAKIN’ CHAIN SAW on an AR15. OMG!!!
(via Boing Boing)
- This version has less snazz, but is slightly more functional, and expensive
- This version is made out of LEGOs and shoots rubber bands
- A lower-tech zombie killing option
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org