Hold Onto Your Butts, More Jurassic Park Props on eBay
Reassembling Jurassic Park in its entirety is now just a kickstarter campaign away.
People of Earth, on Monday we told you that childhood dreams were coming true and the raptor cage from Jurassic Park was available to the highest bidder on eBay. Obviously, God is continuing to smile down on us, because the Jurassic Park RV is available now on eBay too, and it might even be kinda sorta affordable.
The raptor cage has already broken the $100,000 mark, but if you’re watching the amount of money you spend on authentic Jurassic Park movie props, the RV is currently priced at a mere $11,000—possibly because it’s from the vastly inferior Lost World, or maybe because it’s in total disrepair. Bidding for both items ends next Tuesday the 4th at 8PM, so collect whatever debts you are owed before then.
Here are some of the RV’s key selling points as listed on the eBay ad.
JURASSIC PARK The Lost World MOBILE LAB RV 1997 Original Screen Used Movie Prop
- Theme Park Connection brings you the opportunity to own one of the most amazing movie props that we have ever offered on eBay!
- In this auction you are bidding on one of the most recognizable props from Steven Spielberg’s 1997 worldwide hit, The Lost World: Jurassic Park!
- This is a full size custom RV and Trailer used in the film!
- The “Mobile Lab” RV is one of the most memorable props from the movie, and was featured prominently in many key scenes
- In the story, the customized Recreational Vehicle and Trailer allowed the protagonists, primarily Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum), Sarah Harding (Julianne Moore), and Nick Van Owen (Vince Vaughn), the equipment and mobility necessary in the field during their expedition on Isla Sorna
- These treasures will benefit from some attention and TLC, so that future generations will be able to enjoy and marvel at this incredible piece of Hollywood History
- This Mobile Lab and Trailer prop is not a replica! This is your chance to own an original, iconic piece of The Lost World: Jurassic Park!
- Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to make this original, screen used movie prop yours!
Bonus: hangers and an old timey computer!
Both the RV and raptor cage will need to be picked up 45 minutes outside of LA from the seller and then towed off to their new homes, which should be a great way to impress your neighbors.
And if you need to stop your dinosaur RV from rolling away while you take it to its new home? Just put it in Jurassic Park.
Okay, we’re out.