Kids These Days: Automatic AK-47 Squirt Gun, Modeled on the Original Kalashnikov
As Super Soaker discovered years ago, water fights are just like any other sort of arms race: Even fun and games can be improved with the terrifying force of superior firepower. But the Saturator AK-47 really takes the cake: It’s modeled on the Kalashnikov — the famous AK-47 model that you may recognize from Goldeneye — and it can fire four shots a second, and only takes 60 seconds to discharge a clip.
- The AK-47 Aqua Fire is a rapid-fire water pistol modelled on the original Kalashnikov model.
- Shoots 4 ‘bullets’ of water per second.
- Doesn’t rely on pump-action.
- Only takes 60 seconds to discharge one clip.
- 8 metre range.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Made from clear plastic.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
Now, for perspective’s sake, the original AK-47 fires 600 rounds per minute at an effective range of 300 meters when it’s fully automatic versus the Saturator’s 8 meters, but this is still scarily impressive.
You can buy it on I Want One of Those for ~$30; alas, it’s not currently shipping to the U.S.
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com