Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Skirt is the Gotham Skyline, Your Argument is Invalid
by Susana Polo | 4:56 pm, January 31st, 2013
Jill doesn’t like skirts with this particular profile. I’m just letting you know there’s less competition. (Fashionably Geek)
- Amelia McDonell-Parry at The Frisky thinks J.J. Abrams needs to pick a side.
- Number one on this list of unconventional fairy tale adaptations sounds very much up our alley. (Flavorwire)
Man, I bet she doesn’t even raid. Stupid fake geek babies. (Actual story of geeky baby name and adorable mom-crafted-cosplay at WoW Insider.)
- The World of Warcraft movie has gotten a new director and a new lease on life. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Jamie Dornan will revisit Once Upon a Time next season. (TV Line)
Our first look at Jodie Foster in Neill Blomkamp‘s Elysium. More pictures at Collider.
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever