Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Comfy-Looking TARDIS Dress
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:02 pm, October 10th, 2012
Hot Topic is now selling this TARDIS dress, courtesy of our pals at Her Universe.
- 5 Things You Should Know About Malala Yousafzai, The 14-Year-Old Girl Shot By The Taliban, via The Frisky.
- One of the three members of Russian punk group Pussy Riot has been freed from prison. (The A.V. Club)
A Lannister always spays his pets. (Buzzfeed)
- Luke Skywalker himself has chimed in on the Presidential debate: Mark Hamill Tweeted that “I’ve never seen a candidate for President lie more than Romney.He lies effortlessly, shamelessly.This snake oil salesman must be defeated!!!” (Digital Spy)
The Wolverine set photos give us our first look at the baddie Viper, a.k.a. Madame Hydra, played by Svetlana Khodchenkova. (The Daily Blam)
- Game of Thrones has started casting extras for season three’s most infamous scene: The Red Wedding. They’re looking for male cellists and “LEG ONLY, MALE AMPUTEES” comfortable with “filming a scene within the context of a battle where your leg has been injured. Prosthetic makeup will be applied as though your leg has newly been severed.” This is going to be brutal. (io9, Westeros.org)
- The Public Loves this Superman, Why the Bad Reviews?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?