Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Tower of Barad-Dur Made With Copies of The Lord of the Rings
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, December 4th, 2012
Well, technically they’re boxed sets of LotR and The Hobbit, but listen, the titles of our posts can only be so long. (Geekologie)
- Christina Agapakis is researcher making cheese using bacteria collected from human bodies. Do you think she has wine picked out already? (The Frisky)
- Elena Arzak, female chef extraordinaire, is taking a step up. (The Braiser)
Tardar Sauce the Grumpy Cat makeup. You’re doing it right. (Neatorama)
- New Catching Fire pics revisit District Eleven. (io9)
- Netflix just finalized a deal with Disney. FINALLY. (Deadline)
Looking for a subtle way to wear Batman on your nails? (Nailed It With Glitter)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off