Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Raddest Kermit the Frog Sneakers
by Susana Polo | 4:55 pm, September 8th, 2011
I didn’t get these at first, and then I saw it, and chunks of masonry were excreted. (Laughing Squid)
- Joan Hilty, veteran of a fifteen-year stint as an editor for DC Comics, has a lot of really interesting things to say about being a woman in the comics industry. (Bleeding Cool)
- So, some people from Revenge of the Nerds are hosting a nerd reality show and looking for contestants. Anyone feel like being publicly humiliated? (Blastr)
If you’ve ever wondered where this picture comes from, Noblemania has far more information on it than you would ever expect someone to be able to compile.
Nichelle Nichols (that’s Uhura, Ensign) spent today’s 45th Anniversary of Star Trek appropriately: hanging around NASA, where she’s done a lot of recruiting work in the past. (Geek Out!)
Looking for a new Mr. Potato Head doll? (Neatorama)
Why not Zoidberg?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics