Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Most Adorable Mass Effect Sneakers Ever
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, February 29th, 2012
Yes, the N7 is on the tongue, and like every squad member is on them and they’re all just as adorable. See more pictures at Fashionably Geek.
- The gaming community turned yesterday to the culture of harassment in professional fighting games, and the unfortunately-not-universal idea that there’s a difference between trash talk and racism or misogyny, and it reached a number of people outside the gaming community, too. Chris Sims responded here to Giant Bomb’s piece on the subject. The Penny Arcade Report also had a similar informative piece.
- The Hairpin explains why Katharine Hepburn was a HBIC.
Kelly Sue DeConnick and Phil Noto are resurrecting (har) one of Dark Horse Comics’ most popular heroines: Ghost. (Comic Book Resources)
- Sorry Ghostbusters fans (including Jamie). Dan Aykroyd has confirmed that Bill Murray is not down for another movie. (/Film)
- Alyssa Rosenberg offers a pop culture guide to surviving the War on Women. (ThinkProgress)
This person has created a mockup for Muppets Legos and we love them. And the legos. (Lego)
- Nerdcaliber investigates the sometimes not-that-subtle racism that arises in parts of the cosplaying community when geeks of color get dressed up.
- This is a DIY slingshot controller for Angry Birds. Yup. (Engadget)
This is a cake shaped like Bubo, from the original Clash of the Titans. (CakeCentral)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies