Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Makeup Mouse
by Susana Polo | 5:02 pm, September 19th, 2012
BitRebels introduced us to this concept design for a makeup compact/computer mouse hybrid. I’m not convinced.
- Sweden has performed the first mother-daughter uterus transplant, and simply left me confused. (The Frisky)
- Chick-fil-A has agreed to stop donating to lobbying groups that oppose gay marriage. (Death and Taxes)
- But wait! There’s still more footage from The Hobbit trailer that isn’t in the trailer. (Bleeding Cool)
Street Fighter health bar wall decals. Yup. (TDWGeek)
- GoldieBlox seems like a worthwhile Kickstarter to me. (Wired)
- There’s release date for the sequel to The Shining. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Comics! They’re not just for kids anymore and other things to not say when you’re a book reviewer reviewing a comic book, as told by Dylan Meconis.
- Lady Cop, the most underrated hero of all. (io9)
- Is DC finally making good on its promise of more female creators? (Straitened Circumstances)
Heat activated dinosaur mug. Heat activated dinosaur mug. (Geekologie)
- First Impressions
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected