Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: The League of Extraordinary Rodents
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, January 8th, 2013
I feel like the League of Extraordinary Rabbits would have a similarly robust lineup. (via Bobby Timony)
- Hillary Clinton arrived back to work from her hospital stay, and graciously received a gag gift. (The Frisky)
- Our sister site The Jane Dough explores the odd fusion of the Mormon religion and modern dating reality shows, The Mormon Bachelor.
- Have you seen that rape statistics infographic that’s been making the rounds? Its message is right, but it could make it more clearly if it were a bit more accurate. Here’s a take on what it doesn’t show, or shows wrong. (Slate, via Rebecca Watson)
- Facebook is still pretty terrible at enforcing their content restrictions. Glad to know that breastfeeding mothers are still an autoban, but joking threats of violence accompanied by pictures of the threatened victim photoshopped to look battered are a grey area. (Wired)
- This year’s Tiger Woods game will include a career mode that allows female avatars for the first time. They may compete in simulated LPGA Tour. (Kotaku)
- These are the 500 best selling single issues of 2012, according to Diamond Distributors.
- Bones is renewed for a ninth season, all you David Boreanaz fans, you.
And finally… edible Bard the Bowman killing edible Smaug. (Geeks are Sexy)