Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Doctor’s Horse
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, March 8th, 2012
Look at his horse. His horse is amazing. Give it a lick. It tastes just like robot cowboys in a Spaghetti Western themed season 7 episode of Doctor Who. (Daily Mail)
- Pottermore has been given a brand new firm launch date of early April. The long wait from initial launch month of last October was due to the unexpected volume of internet users who wanted in to J.K. Rowling‘s first official online Potter community. (Yahoo! News)
This is LEGO executive Charlotte Simonsen‘s business card. (Note: not a ladyfig!) (The Jane Dough)
- The Frisky has a flowchart to help you decide what kind of vibrator is right for you. I admit I’m intrigued by its suggestion for me.
- The Atlantic’s article on the success of women in the workforce, and the benefits of women in the workforce to the workforce is a very good read.
I don’t really know what to say about this other than that I’m not sure I’d like this movie more if they teamed up or fought to the death. (Reddit)
- Shoshana Kessock explains why there is not Team Gale or Team Peeta, only Team Katniss. (Tor.com)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies