Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Qui-Gon’s Gin
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, May 18th, 2012
Drink responsibly, padowans. (Hey Ashley!)
- Here’s Gilbert Gottfried reading excerpts from Fifty Shades of Grey out loud. You’re welcome. (The Frisky)
- Hoping for another female superhero to enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Here are some of the likeliest. (Comics Alliance)
This protester has our core interests at heart. (Nerd Approved)
- So it turns out the long awaited Game of Thrones video game, which is an RPG, doesn’t have a playable female character. So that’s a fail. (Kissed by Fire)
- It’s Tina Fey‘s birthday! The Gloss celebrates celebrity women who wear glasses.
Quick, somebody invent a Rock Paper Scissors variant for this. (io9)
- Karen Gillan reveals what she stole from the Doctor Who set before leaving it for the last time. (Blastr)
- Next weekend, AMC Theaters will be running four Pixar movies in marathon.
This is a pretty great Harley Quinn shirt at Hot Topic, if we may say so ourselves, and if you’r interested superhero shirts for a certain spider-based lady who’s gotten a lot of press lately DC Women Kicking Ass might be able to help.
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'