Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Muppet Stormtrooper Cosplay
by Susana Polo | 5:07 pm, September 28th, 2011
I didn’t think that I would ever see a worthwhile use for those ultra-creepy rubber Muppet Halloween masks, but our hats are off to 501st members Mike Lica and Derek Lane-Waters who cosplayed for Detriot Fanfare and Jim Henson’s birthday this weekend. (Official Star Wars Blog)
- Studies show that while women who donate eggs do not feel the right to claim motherhood of the resulting baby, men who donate sperm totally think of themselves that way. The whole Washington Post article reveals a lot of the harmful-to-both-sides gender bifurcation of parental roles and is genuinely super freaking interesting. (Jezebel)
- Marvel Editor Jeanine Schafer talks about women in comics, a nice antidote to negative New 52 news.
Portal Warning Sign Coasters? Shut up and take my money! But you don’t even have any furniture that needs coasters. Not the point!
- This will be the last season of Doctor Who Confidential. (Geekosystem)
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement