Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Mark Hamill as The Trickster in 90s Flash Series
by Kellie Foxx-Gonzalez | 5:00 pm, June 13th, 2012
Hey, remember when there was a live action television series of The Flash starring John Wesley Shipp as The Flash and Mark Hamill as The Trickster? Yes? No? Either way, the sheer excellence of these costumes are worth a gander. Sharp pattern clashes, Trickster. (via Look at this Frakking Geekster.)
- Michelle Obama joined Pintrest today! Sort of. Her account is mainly run by the Obama 2012 campaign staff, with a few posts by her. Nevertheless, can’t wait to peek into her mind and interests. Thanks, Internet! (via The Frisky.)
- Julia Bascom writes about the importance of humanizing media representation of Autism through the lens of her personal experience of watching Abed Nadir on Community. An extremely sobering reminder of the impact of media on the human experience. (Just Stimming, via Warming Glow.)
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script