Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Maggie Greene Wields A Mean Machete
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, July 3rd, 2012
This action moment brought to you by some new pics from the Prison of the third season of The Walking Dead. (The Daily Blam)
- Could we be hearing about a Higgs boson breakthrough tomorrow? (Yahoo! News)
- Well, in the meantime, watch this video of dogs playing tetherball. (The Frisky)
Here’s our first look at concept art from Iron Man 3. Looks like Tony’s in a bit of a spot. (Comics at the Movies)
- Robert Picardo (a.k.a. the Doctor on Star Trek: Voyager) reveals how he tricked the makers of Star Trek: First Contact into giving him a cameo. (Blastr)
And if you’re going to mow your lawn in this scorching heat, at least do it in style. (Bit Rebels)
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected