It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Jurassic Park, Redesigned
by Susana Polo | 4:59 pm, December 19th, 2012
Forget that Tyrannosaur. Everybody knows that velociraptors and kids were the real stars of Jurassic Park. (MondoTees)
- Ireland is legislatively clarifying its abortion law following the preventable death of Savita Halappanavar, but is it enough that it would have saved her? (The Frisky)
- Amy Poehler‘s Smart Girls blog is looking for some smart girls who are writers and vloggers, and want to share their stories.
- Vertigo announces Shelly Bond has been promoted to replace former executive editor Karen Berger. (Comic Vine)
- Instagram has withdrawn its policy change to allow it to use user’s photos in advertising. (The LA Times)
- South Korea has elected its first female president. (The New York Times)
- Time has named its first female Editor in Chief. (Indiewire)
Okay, sure, hobbits are tiny. I just don’t think they’re this tiny. (Fashionably Geek)