Things We Saw Today: How to Make a Lockpick Out of Your Underwire
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, January 25th, 2013
- Daniel Radcliffe is tired of being asked about filming a gay sex scene. (The Frisky)
- Tom Burns talks about why he buys “boy” underwear for his daughter. (It’s because girls like those characters too.) (HuffPo)
A bunch of people think they found Mickey Mouse in The Empire Strikes Back, but I’m not convinced. It looks too much like three circles.
- Hey, wanna see the actual clip from the Glee episode where they rip off Joco? It’s right here. (Kotaku)
- Wired has some more thoughts from Coulton on the actions of Glee and Fox. (Wired)
If this had been the first aired episode of Firefly… well, Fox still probably would have cancelled it. (Nerd Approved)
- Guys, we should all be thinking about the end result of the Siegel lawsuit. (The Beat)
- Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome comes to television on February 10th.
This is one of the new license plate designs in the Mexican state of Coahuila. (Geekologie)