Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: How Catwoman Eats an Apple
by Susana Polo | 5:30 pm, September 5th, 2011
Like a boss. One more below. (Bleeding Cool)
Sources are uncertain whether Selina is beating up the guy who stole this kid’s apple so that she can give it back, or eat it herself.
- So, if you were wondering whether Voodoo, featuring only African American woman superhero that DC has starring in her own title was going to be any good, prepare yourself for disappointment. (Bleeding Cool, again)
LOL Avengers, you so funny. (Many more at ScreenRant)
- Eddie Murphy might be our next Oscar host. (Deadline)
Okay everyone just take a deep breath and don’t make an “it’s bigger on the inside joke.” I have (possibly misplaced) faith in your creativity. (Geeks of Doom)
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- A Weird Episode Of Mad Men
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back