Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Handmade Sterling Silver TARDIS
by Susana Polo | 5:33 pm, December 30th, 2012
When Josephine Ryan isn’t making Who jewelry, she’s painting. (Neatorama)
- Okay, we couldn’t resist. Chips the baby bobcat is too nice to survive in the wild, so his keepers are trying to teach him to chase down his own food. (The Frisky)
- Kids with health problems are much more likely to be bullied. (Jezebel)
JoAnn Fabrics is a purveyor of prints you wouldn’t normally see outside of Kids Pottery Barn. (GeekMom)
- Christopher Nolan thinks Superman is harder than Batman. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- 2012′s top five grossing movies might not all have female leads, but they all have either female leads or important female characters. (Movies.com)
Mental Floss lists 11 not so very famous who died in the past year, including Vladka Meed, Polish resistance fighter.
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?