Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: First Look at John Barrowman in Arrow
by Susana Polo | 5:31 pm, October 13th, 2012
Still not sure who Barrowman’s Well Dressed Man truly is in Arrow, but I suppose he lives up to his name. Oh also some Deathstroke the Terminator. (TDW Geek)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz rap, gloriously. (The Frisky)
- Thor: The Dark World has an official synopsis. (Stitch Kingdom)
This giant eyeball washed up on the Florida coast and nobody’s sure what it’s from, so that’s cool. (The FW)
- President Barack Obama will be making his second appearance on The Daily Show since taking office later this week. (Mediaite)
- Women in Botswana will no longer be legally, automatically disinherited when their male relatives die. (Jezebel)
Barneys’ creepy Disney ads have actually spawned a petition against them. (Styleite)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?