Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Batman Goatee Guy
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, April 30th, 2012
The Frisky Says to Batman Goatee guy: Be My Boyfriend.
- Neil Gaiman reveals the full text of a recent interview he did with Stephen King, somewhat longer than how it appeared in the UK’s Sunday Times. (Neil Gaiman’s Journal)
Mattel has debuted it’s SDCC exclusives, and while I’m not a huge fan of the glamming up of Polly Pocket for the latest generation of the toy, dang if these versions of the character and friends as DC Supervillainesses aren’t adorable. (Comics Alliance)
- Tor.com makes the case that Downton Abbey is the Edwardian Battlestar Galactica. Now, I don’t watch Downton Abbey, but I’m guessing that there are some of you who would be interested in that sort of discussion.
The viral push for the next (and only third! Are you trying to make me jealous of Avengers fans, TDKR marketing?) trailer for The Dark Knight Rises has begun. (/Film)
- Warner Bros is marketing eBook versions of the original shooting scripts of some of their classic movies. Sounds like a great way to get a peek behind the process of some of the foundations of cinema. (Deadline)
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- It's Not Soylent Green
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected