It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: A Fridge That Definitely Has Room for Leftover Turkey
by Susana Polo | 5:09 pm, November 13th, 2012
I’m just saying. If I hadn’t already cleaned out my fridge after losing power for four days during Hurricane Sandy, I’d be thinking about it. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Janeane Garofalo says she was married for twenty years without realizing it. (The Frisky)
- If you’re wondering why the nerd and cosplay areas of Twitter were lighting up like an Iron Man cosplayer’s chest today, you might find this article informative. Also, two-thirds of our editorial staff was quoted in it! (The New Statesman)
I don’t recognize this Leeloo cosplay right of the bat, but I bet they like chicken. (Fashionably Geek)
- You can listen to the entire soundtrack to The Hobbit right now. (Empire Online)
- The Border House, a very cool and inclusive video game blog, is looking for writers.
Looks like Storm was worthy. (Midtown Comics on Tumblr)
- UPS has rescinded its usual donation to the Boy Scouts of America due to their continued campaign to excommunicate any openly gay scouts or leaders. (Jezebel)
- Russian grandmother kills wolf with axe, becomes instant metaphor for something Russian. (Independent.ie)
Halfling and Wizard. Vote for it enough, and you might be able to get it on a t-shirt. (Threadless)