Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Doctor Who Secret
by Susana Polo | 5:31 pm, December 11th, 2011
This postcard showed up in today’s PostSecret update, and we’re putting it here in the hopes it gets back to the person who created it, so they’ll check the comments and know they’re hardly alone.
- In continuing Doctor Who news, two lost episodes from the sixties have been recently recovered by the BBC. (Digital Spy)
PRECIPITATE! PRECIPITATE! PRECIPITATE! (Ape in a Cape)
- Gender Focus gives a review of Fern Gully, focusing on the film’s subtle but positive gender messages.
Blizzard, masters of the cinematic, have released the opening of the long-awaited Diablo III. No release has been announced yet, but it’s Blizzard, so we’re assuming it will come out Soon™. (via Rock, Paper, Shotgun)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- TV's Best Fake Websites