Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Chair Covered in Eyeballs
by Susana Polo | 5:34 pm, September 2nd, 2012
Home decor that makes you feel safe from the Weeping Angels. I’m for it. (Neatorama)
- Bangkok just set the world record for most people getting a massage at the same time, and man, I my neck is kiilling me. (The Frisky)
- The presence of Marvel Comics character Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3 was denied, but now Marvel’s putting in trademark applications on his name. Curious. (Digital Spy)
This amazing picture is just that: not a painting. It’s a long exposure shot of the August 30th launch of the Delta rocket carrying NASA’s Radiation Belt Storm Probes. (Astronomy Picture of the Day)
- Thanks to a period of book returns amnesty, a Chicago woman has returned a copy of The Picture of Dorian Grey to the library her mother checked it out from seventy-eight years ago. (Digital Spy)
- Ever wonder why we’re so in love with the work of Marjane Satrapi? Read this. (Comic Book Resources)
It’s a needlefelted Shiranui from Okami, but we’re just going to pretend its Amaterasu. It’s a pretty common and canonical mistake, frankly. (Nerd Approved)
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Power Struggle: The All Time 50 Best Superheroes