Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Bicycle Built for Eleven (Timelords)
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, May 29th, 2012
- The Frisky gives Eurovision a visual recap.
- Splitsider takes a look back at the episodes Joss Whedon wrote when he was a staff writer for Roseanne.
- Mighty Marvel Women Who Deserve Their Own Movies. (Comic Book Resources)
Alex Mitchell reimagines an adorable Squirrel Girl if she were part of a Marvel all-ages title. (Project Rooftop)
- Alyssa Rosenberg has more interesting things to say about HBO’s Girls. (ThinkProgress)
- LiveScience examines the use of fire in warfare, both in history and Game of Thrones.
- Save some money on these awesome superhero headphones, before the end of the month. (Nerd Approved)
El-Sharra made an alphabet of DC superheroines. (DeviantArt)
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?