Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Ellen Ripley And Her Unholy Child
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, July 21st, 2012
Here’s something you don’t see every day. (via Neatorama)
- The Frisky found out about a great Kickstarter trying to raise money for a line of coloring books for people of color.
- LA Times’ Hero Complex did a great article on women in comics showcasing a lot of creators.
- Marvel is apparently taking legal action against whoever leaked the news about Guardians of the Galaxy before they could announce it at Comic-Con. At least, when they can find them. (via Comics Alliance)
- Fringe creators Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are working on a Sleepy Hollow television show for Fox. (via THR)
This is what an R2-D2 football looks like. (via Geeks are Sexy)
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie