Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Stained Glass Disney Characters
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, June 9th, 2012
If I owned a castle, I would commission someone to make these the windows in my glorious tower. Hey, a girl can dream, can’t she? There’s another set over at the Lesbian Reader.
- The Frisky has a handy map of the “real zombie apocalypse.”
- Speaking of which, Discover Magazine has your guide to zombie parasite journalism.
Some 6-year-old got a Super Mario Bros. themed birthday party. Bet he didn’t appreciate it as much as I would have. (via Offbeat Mama)
- The classic 80s movie A Christmas Story is coming to Broadway! (via Huffington Post)
- Actress Ellen Page does a full performance capture role for the upcoming Playstation 3 release, Beyond: Two Souls. (via Hollywood Reporter)
It’s a backpack! It’s a hoodie! It’s a backpack hoodie that will make you feel like Batman! (via Fashionably Geek)
- It's Not Soylent Green
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?