Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Doctor Who’s Karen Gillan Says Goodbye On Behalf Of The Ponds
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, May 12th, 2012
We posted a short while ago about Karen Gillan starting on her last episode of Doctor Who. We had all the sads. Now she’s announced via her twitter account that her job is complete (it got 50+ retweets in under a minute). She’s no longer working on Doctor Who. Co-star Arthur Darvill who plays her husband Rory on the sci-fi series echoes her sentiments a short while later tweeting, “And. . . . That’s it.” Why do they torture us so?
- Find out why Winona Dimeo-Ediger from The Frisky wants the man who legally changed his name to Tyrannosaurus Rex to be her boyfriend. Although it’s quite obvious to me.
- Now some news about another tumbler, specifically, Batman’s. The tumbler and bat-pod from The Dark Knight Rises will be going on tour. Check out the list of cities on Collider) to see if it will be near you!
Here’s a person dressed like Lego Batman, running a marathon. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray are bringing Phantom Lady and fellow Freedom Fighter, Doll Man, into the New 52 with a new 4-part mini-series. Cat Staggs and Rich Perotta will provide the art while Amanda Conner does covers. (via The Beat)
- 'Game Of Thrones' Star is Secretly an Established DJ
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers