Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Zombies Hate Unicorns & Vice-Versa
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, May 7th, 2012
We discovered a new book. It is called Zombies Hate Stuff. Thank you for writing this and illustrating it so brilliantly, Greg Stones. For the record, zombies also hate hippies, technology, and dodgeball, among other things. (via /Film)
- Read about Dawn Loggins over at The Frisky. This young woman went from being homeless, to attending Harvard.
- We already told you a LOT of people saw The Avengers this past weekend? Did you know 40% of them were women? Yeah, women totally don’t like superheroes!
Speaking of Marvel movies, writer/director of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World and Shaun Of The Dead, Edgar Wright tweeted this somewhat cryptic image along with, “Received this in the mail. What can it mean?” Well Spinoff, among others, think it means an Ant-Man movie is now imminent.
- Here is a tutorial on how to draw Star Wars’ R2-D2! (via Geeks Are Sexy)
This is an adipose dice bag (of wristlet purse). It is precious. (via Fashionably Geek)
- We got our first look at Law & Order: SVU’s Christopher Meloni as a vampire in this True Blood promo. It’s like Detective Stabler. With fangs. (via Blastr)
A slew of Dark Knight Rises merchandise has just been released. Collider has a nice roundup of pictures, including this nifty Catwoman/Selinda Kyle shirt. They are overpriced in my opinion but you can purchase them here if you’re interested.
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever