Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Game Of Thrones Baby Dragon Cosplay
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, April 7th, 2012
There is nothing to say. This is the best family ever. (via Game of Thrones tumblr)
- Speaking of Game of Thrones, the show has just joined the ranks of Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The X-Files, and more as one of the few genre shows to be awarded a Peabody. (via Blastr)
From the Image Comics tumblr comes, The Walking Dead for Kids! by Chris Giarusso.
- This guy is doing his dissertation as a comic. With his professors’ blessing. It’s titled: “Unflattening: A Visual-Verbal Inquiry Into Learning in Many Dimensions.” (via The Chronicle)
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'