Jewel Staite Instagrammed this with the caption “Man do we ever love these reunions.” Man do I ever love this cast. (Nerd Approved)
- Charlie Day Nails Commencement Speech At His Alma Mater (The Frisky)
- The webcomic Strong Female Protagonist (we interviewed the writer and artist here) is being made into a graphic novel, and it needs your money.
Watch out, White Walkers. Jon Snow is back, and he’s pissed. Or this is a new pic of Kit Harington in Spooks, the film adaptation of the British spy series alternatively titled MI-5. He’ll play “an agent investigating how a terrorist escaped from custody during a routine handover against the ticking clock of an imminent terror attack on London.” (Digital Spy)
- It’s not quite as snazzy as the other Batman-related news that broke today, but Kevin Smith, who’s seen the Dawn of Justice Batsuit IRL, has this to say about its coloring: “…you just go to Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt the Dark Knight…it’s the exact f*cking outfit he’s wearing.” So assuming they haven’t changed it, and assuming the suit in this pic isn’t just one of several, Batsy will be wearing these blue and grey duds. (/Film)
- Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan‘s vampire TV show The Strain has a premiere date: Sunday, July 13th at 10pm on FX. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Tyra Banks to Produce Transgender Docuseries for VH1 (The Hollywood Reporter)
This necklace reads “If lost, please return to 221B Baker Street.” There are cufflinks and a pin as well. (Fashionably Geek)