It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Mr. Tea
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, January 27th, 2012
Thanks to Best Week Ever I now know there’s a Mr. T tea set. It was created by British designer Matt Jones and comes with cup and saucer, a golden stirrer and sugar cubes, and an adorable Mr. T sticking out of the top. You can purchase one in his shop.
- Speaking of T’s, rapper/actor Ice-T is totally supporting Hillary Clinton for President. (via The Jane Dough)
- You can see him killing wolves this weekend in theaters, here are the twelve worst ways to be killed by Liam Neeson via Vulture.
- How about female action stars? According to author Joel Shepherd, Hollywood doesn’t want them. (via Tor)
Of course this Star Trek scarf comes in red and gold too. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Not a Trekkie? How about an Evangelion Mecha Hoodie? With cat ears!
- The Make A Wish Foundation made a castle for a 12-year-old boy. I want to live in it. (via Wired)
- I’m one of the few who was/is obsessed with the Val Kilmer version of The Saint. Well, it looks as if Hollywood is giving the classic character another go. (via Empire)
Here’s another still from the upcoming The Hunger Games, featuring Stanley Tucci and Jennifer Lawrence as Caesar Flickerman and Katniss. Isn’t it about time for another trailer Lionsgate?? (via Daily Blam)
- One of the films nominated for the animated short films category at the Oscars this year is available for free download. “Morris Lessmore is a story of people who devote their lives to books and books who return the favor.” (via anonymous tipster)
- Hints From Heloise got a great letter recently about a young boy who couldn’t read. That is, until an older boy gave him some comic books. (via The Beat)
- The fan-powered companion to J.K. Rowling’s Pottermore website, myHogwarts, is launching Beta today and it’s free!
myHogwarts will allow you to socialize in various commonrooms and the Great Hall. Earn house points, meet fellow students, add and message friends, create study groups, and learn – in depth – about myHogwarts subjects right from the comfort of your own home in this exclusive online experience.
Students will get eTextbooks such as One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi and The Dark Forces, as well as a full myHogwarts library – an always growing portion of myHogwarts, where fans can write and submit book proposals to our team and get their work published in the myHogwarts library.